Careers at Crompton Partners Dubai
Sales and Leasing Agents
We are looking to increase our Sales and Leasing team focusing on the luxury sector of Dubai Property. We welcome applications from experienced brokers; so if you are not getting the right support where you are, please get in touch.
- With minimum 2 years’ experience in Real Estate within UAE
- Excellent sales & rental skills
- Professional & motivated
- Self-starter & proven track record
- Preferably Westerners
- A valid UAE driving license with a car
- Attractive commission structure of 75-80% depending on experience (Unsalaried).
- Management of office reception, administration, email correspondences, company accounts, diary and travel arrangements, documentation, office supplies, courier, and cold calling.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly reports and processes i.e. accounts, deals and commissions, inquiries and lead data, trade license, etc.
- Coordination with PRO services.
- Arrangement and coordination of property viewings between agents and clients.
- Coordination with Clients and other Agents.
- Listing properties CRM system and monitoring of published listings in portals.
- Creating write-ups for properties and designing of media platforms, e.g. fliers, electronic advertisements.
- Preparation of Tenancy Contracts, Addendums, (DEWA Connection and Ejari registration if necessary), etc.
If you're interested in a career with Crompton Partners, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep connected with Crompton Partners via